your own blog

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I only have one for 'web pressence' because I teach cooking classes. It is nice if people can look you up and learn a little more about you (me)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
i'm joinin' in on the funnin'... and i just snorted by coffee milkshake out my nose!

we love you BBH! and you have plenty to say!!!

yay!
:)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
i'm joinin' in on the funnin'... and i just snorted by coffee milkshake out my nose!

we love you BBH! and you have plenty to say!!!

yay!
:)
Aww shucks. *head down, hands in pockets, kicks the dirt*

You guys occupy and entertain me during my "boring job". :caf I miss you when I'm out doing my fun job (being a mommy, and chasing sheep) before and after hours. :p

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
BBH- You know I'm just teasin' ! :hugs

If all of you guys started a blog then you wouldn't be on here as much- really, how much time is there in a day? It wouldn't be as much fun. ;)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
OH, I knew you were teasin! :p

You know just last year or so, when I was still in a classroom all day, I didn't even understand what a blog was! :lol:

I have two close friends with very interesting and informative blogs. They are very intelligent and are snazzy writers too. I love to read them. :)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Am I the only one without a blog? :p
Not even close. I don't have enough to talk about to have a blog. And when I do have something to blog about I am to busy to get on the computer. :lol: