your own blog

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
DM is right, and besides.. if it starts to get boring, I'm sure the typos will liven it up! :lol:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Ahhhh.....romance in bloom......

Up to this point I have just searched out photos that fit what I a saying but I am leaning towards doing my own. It is easy from my phone!

I took the new years day pick of our little part blowers :p all the other photos are off the net. Simple Copy image and paste in the blog. Easy peasy.

I did take a series of pics for my next posting...no knead.

I had started this blog under the guidance of a SEO guy (internet marketing crap) and was gearing it to just random recipes. NOw I am fine tuning it to be more of what I want it to be. I would love more followers ;)

If anyone has a blog, let me know and I will follow you!

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Abi- I looked at your blog.
You are absolutely intriguing with a self awareness that Abraham Maslow would envy. I couldn't begin to put a word description to my every second. Well done!

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow Abi, just wow. You are a great read. Thank you for giving such a candid view into your life & outlook.

I have a nephew who has autism. I don't get to see him much, but when I do, I wonder about what he is seeing/thinking/hearing when he goes into his world. Your blog posts have given me insight into that world. I'm passing the link on to his mom & dad. I hope that they will learn from your words how to reach back to their child.

Dace! I just realized I have your class site in my favorites. The pantry list page. I found it when I was looking for, well... pantry lists :lol: Just never put 2 & 2 together until now.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Dace said:

Up to this point I have just searched out photos that fit what I a saying but I am leaning towards doing my own. It is easy from my phone!

I took the new years day pick of our little part blowers :p all the other photos are off the net. Simple Copy image and paste in the blog. Easy peasy.

I had started this blog under the guidance of a SEO guy (internet marketing crap) and was gearing it to just random recipes. NOw I am fine tuning it to be more of what I want it to be. I would love more followers ;)

Oh, so you want followers? I get it now. I better go and "follow" everyone! :p

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Dace said:

I had started this blog under the guidance of a SEO guy (internet marketing crap) and was gearing it to just random recipes. NOw I am fine tuning it to be more of what I want it to be. I would love more followers
:thumbsup

Oh, so you want followers? I get it now. I better go and "follow" everyone! :p
Noobie that is funny!!

I need to update that list, I have decided that there are things to be added, such as a jar of culturing kefir on your counter hehehehe and Raw milk! Lol .....seriously I do need to do some fine tuning.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Please explain following? Is it advantageous to the blogger? do you physically have to do something, like subscribe to folow, or do you just visit the blog from time to time?

Signed clueless in Canada.