your own blog

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
BBH . . . you should blog about your chickens, your garden, and your sheep! :D Oh . . . and all the fun fermenting projects you do. Seriously.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
2dream said:
Not even close. I don't have enough to talk about to have a blog. And when I do have something to blog about I am to busy to get on the computer. :lol:
:lol: Totally! I started a food blog because I was bored and I liked to cook. Now I rarely blog because I have too much going on to stop and even write in a garden journal. :p

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Well, I don't know. Even if you weren't tortured by high school grammar nazi teachers, it doesn't mean you don't have anything important or interesting to say!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
And consider the benefits . . . people you don't know, from foreign countries, who type in foreign languages, will leave you messages that say (at least the part that is English) "foxy . . . sexy . . . diy" :lol: :gig :lol: :gig :lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:plbb

BTW did you check out Dace's? It looks really nice!

Dace, did you take those photos? Does everyone take their own photos or can you choose from "their" photos. See, I really don't know how this works! :hu

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Usually you use your own photos. But I think there are places on-line where you can get stock photos to use. Not sure how you get them onto your blog though.

I took a quick look at Dace's blog. I am hoping to look a little more into the recipes, but am short on time today. I thought she took the photos . . . well Dace . . . tell us!