your own blog

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Please explain following? Is it advantageous to the blogger? do you physically have to do something, like subscribe to folow, or do you just visit the blog from time to time?

Signed clueless in Canada.
All you do is visit the blog and click the Follow button. It just adds you to the list of people reading the blog. You can comment on topics too if you'd like.

It is advantageous to the blogger because 1) it is nice to know that you have friends out there reading you and 2) for people who are using a blog as part of their business, like me with food/cooking, the more followers you have the more it 'appears' you have something of interest to say :thumbsup

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
:frow Abi. I started reading some of your blog. It is very interesting to see the world through your eyes. I hope to read more . . . . :)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
I've got a blog Ijust post patterns and recipes and such to it.

I've seen a few where folks post WAY too much personal info, I'm not sure the world needs to know so much :/

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Sally - Does this mean you have a blog now?

:clap

I noticed that too Wildsky, but then I got to thinking - sometimes people just want to throw themselves out there like that or don't have anyone to confide in. Its almost therapeutic. I enjoy reading a blog that is more personal than one that lacks a persons and the person's characteristics.

Then there are some should be more cautious and who throw all their dirty laundry out on the line. :idunno

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Where are these blogs with dirty laundry? Ha ha I don't think I have come across one yet. I think some people are just like that though . . . they just let it all hang out. :lol:

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
abifae said:
it's Autism Rocks :D

enjoy! comment lots. follow me. all that good stuffs ;)
I checked it out. Really cool. I've had a couple friends with autism and another one that must have had it. It's about time somebody started some straight talk about living with it.

:thumbsup