Your Weather

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
curly_kate said:
DH is not allowed to leave town in the winter any more. EVERY time he leaves, something like this happens!
!
HAHA Isn't this the truth! My dh is the same...he leaves and we either get a really big storm that leaves me trying to get water from frozen pipes, a frozen septic system with a huge mess, or an impromptu visit from someone we would rather not discuss....
...and he is leaving to fly to Arizona next week for five days...yup, guess what's going to hapen here...I might as weell get ready for it now

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Hey Morel what part of Az is dh coming to? Not to make you feel bad but we are in the 70's but it was very, very windy today. I got a shower of hay both times I feed the cattle today! :barnie

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Homesteadmom said:
Hey Morel what part of Az is dh coming to? Not to make you feel bad but we are in the 70's but it was very, very windy today. I got a shower of hay both times I feed the cattle today! :barnie
About an hour south of Pheonix...

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Yesterday was a breath of spring - 60 for the high and pure sunshine. :weee

Today, rain :hit then turning colder, but no snow (again) :(

Just a scant hour later . . .

It's snowing!!!!!! It's 41 degrees and the ground is already turning white!!! :cool:

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Homesteadmom said:
About an hour south of Pheonix...
Ok about how far south? I am about 1 hr south of Phx!

shareneh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We had temps in the 20's this weekend and now it's about -4 and going down. The warm temps only hurt us because it made everything icy now. :cool:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
We have a blizzard right now and it is soooooooo pretty!!! The state road guys aren't even attempting to plow or treat the roads. I drove home in the lowest gear going 20 mph and less in my rental car~31 miles.....and still almost slid off the road at times. When I could FIND the road! :rolleyes:

Still...this is the prettiest snow I've seen in our state since the early 80s! :love

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Light snow here, expected to get heavier later. They are sending us all home from school two hours early!