Your Weather

curly_kate

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We are getting a surprise snowstorm. This morning, we were supposed to get 1-3". Now they are saying 4-8". I'm soooooo ready for spring!!! :barnie

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Whoohoo! After 8 days without electricity (9 without internet access), I'm back on line! What a wild time. :)

100_1113.jpg

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Welcome back Kilo.

There is a thread about the storm if you care to share your experiences with us.

Reaction score
Send some snow our way. We haven't had much of anything this year. It's going to be another grasshopper summer. Chickens love those grasshoppers.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Drizzly rain most of the day with a bit of sunshine thrown in. We need rain badly. Would love to see a severe downpour.
Good day to do some mending and look at the pretty pictures in the seed catalog or old Mother Earth magazines.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
We got rain!!! It started Sat night & continued until last night off & on!! We needed it badly! So my furnace was running again this morning.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The wind has to be blowing about 50mph outside right now maybe mor heck if I know. My patio table launched across the yard and I had to chase down my trash can. The darn thing is on wheels. Living on a hill that could be a problem. The wind caught the flapping lid and smacked me up side the head. Oh fun!!! It's cold and wet. Rain is a more than welcome thing around here. I just wish I didn't have to go out in it. Time to make some soup. :D