2022 Resolutions List

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Decided to hit major disasters head on by plugging away on one until I can't stand any more and then moving to another crisis. Maybe if I make progress across the board on lots of things instead of just one thing, it will help my mindset
Dude. Your family had COVID. Free pass on January resolutions! Hang in there, you'll get those fires put out. :hugs

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
you can take all the time you want. :) for just starting out making sure you are comfortable and not making yourself sore is important. after a week i'd bump it up a few minutes and see how you feel. never hurts to back off again if you have to and also just learning to listen to your body. some days it says it is tired sooner than others.
:love I don't think I can bump up to "a few minutes" yet, but I'm going to increase. I've been counting revolutions, I think it's just over a minute.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I have been able to continue ensuring the garbage can is overfilled each week. A hole is starting to form in the garage mess.

Got rid of some of my volunteer stuff this week. A good sized box of stuff, so progress continues

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Got through the master bedroom closet. My clothes gone through, a bunch of shirts set aside for donation, unused bedding boxed away (sheets for a bed size we no longer have, but will be getting when we move into our own place someday), shirts put away for future (outdoor gardening shirts), getting rid of stuff just dumped in the closet. A lot of stuff just "aggregated" (wife's med stuff) that can be gone through as one effort (6 sharps container disposal mailing boxes lol).

Cats are freaking out, thinking we are packing for a trip.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Every time I try to make mashed potatoes they come out like lumpy glue😂 my husband’s ancestors were Irish, I can feel his disappointment though he’d never say anything 🤣
I think the glue-yness comes from over mixes and releasing an abundance of the starches. Also, I warm up my milk and butter so not to chill the potatoes as keep them creamy