Bad News...

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Wildsky said:
patandchickens said:
I would suggest multiple *short* excursions rather than longer ones; have the baby where you can see all the time, not on your back or in a stroller,
Pat
Those little front carry pouch things are fantastic, baby stays snug up against your body and you can see them - cover them up etc... you have to be carefull about little feet hanging out - but I love those things - I used mine alot when mine were babies.
Oh absolutely - I have used a ring sling since my now 4 yr old was born, with only about a year's hiatus between him getting too big for it and the now 1 yr old being born :)

[Obligatory self-sufficiency note: ring slings are incredibly easy to sew yourself, all you have to do is source a pair of suitably strong rings]

Pat

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
Wildsky said:
patandchickens said:
I would suggest multiple *short* excursions rather than longer ones; have the baby where you can see all the time, not on your back or in a stroller,
Pat
Those little front carry pouch things are fantastic, baby stays snug up against your body and you can see them - cover them up etc... you have to be carefull about little feet hanging out - but I love those things - I used mine alot when mine were babies.
Oh absolutely - I have used a ring sling since my now 4 yr old was born, with only about a year's hiatus between him getting too big for it and the now 1 yr old being born :)

[Obligatory self-sufficiency note: ring slings are incredibly easy to sew yourself, all you have to do is source a pair of suitably strong rings]

Pat
For the LIFE of me I can't remember the name of the style I used. No rings, you put the straps over your shoulders, cris-cross on your back and tie it under the baby's bum.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
The COLD and WIND is really getting to me today. My feet (in Ugg's by the way) are FREEZING cold.

Still, the snow hasn't shown up yet - just VERY cold, DAMP and windy.

BRING ON FRIDAY!!!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
SANY0680.jpg

Oct23-2008.jpg

dzook

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
All that snow is beautiful. I'm living in the wrong area of the country (for more than one reason). It's supposed to be 98 degrees today with winds blowing about 25 mph. Send a little of that chill this a-way.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ooooooooooooo, preeeeeeetty!!! Love the beautiful snow! I LIKE snow! Miss the big snows we used to have in WV...don't have any of those now. :( Can't even build a decent snowman anymore! :/

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can't tell but is your house cement block walls? Just wondering....

Latest posts