BBH's campfire fun~popping in

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
UW? There are buses that run from 3rd every 10 min. It is a cinch to get there. I take it you didn't make it though. Bummer.

Benson sure is getting big!
Thanks! I'll have to remember this NEXT time. I really couldn't do it on such short notice and such a strict budget. :( And my buddy is coming in from TX so I will be busy doing other stuff.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I totally understand. It makes for a very full day to make the trek over to Seattle for something.

But of all the places to have to go in Seattle, going to the UW is pretty quick and easy, for future reference, of course. :)

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Bring it on girl!

I'm headed back to Tejas next week for "THE ULTIMATE SPANKDOWN" (I'll tell you guys all about it when I get back.) I'm counting down the days till Fri. night when I can get a REAL, Mexican margarita...ohmigod, I have waited a whole year and a half for a good margarita. (Sorry pacific northwest, you can't make them right. There is only one fellow up here that can, but he and his wife are always too busy. ;) )

Come this Friday I will need one the size of a gold fish bowl.

I won't be here from Thursday through Tuesday...please think about me on Friday though. :fl
ULTIMATE SPANKDOWN?????

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Mr. Ben is 5 acres to the right. ;) Those trees serve as great privacy fences...unfortunately they like to blow over onto your fence all the time. :p

My good friend from TX is heading up to visit tomorrow. She is as big as my little finger and has a wild head of curls. We started calling her "tumbleweed" b/c along with those beautiful curls poking up all over the place, she is happy where ever the wind blows her.

I love happy people!!!!! :ya

I met her at the urban stables I used to board my horses at. I heard a lady shout, "You sons-a-b#tchin' ponies!!!" Out ran a tiny, little lady in shorts and cowboy boots chasing the wild, mini ponies out of her stalls. (The ponies were so cute, but they got into everything!)

I have a million cute stories about my friend, I can't wait to see her!! :celebrate She is a true TX country woman with the cutest sayings I've ever herd.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hey baby! are you online this afternoon? 'puter problems fixed?

i'm making pie! whoot!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Hey back!!

My computer is RIP. :/ However I can use the fancy dancy business computer after hours and holidays. ;)

It is missing the "L" key, but a new keyboard fixed that issue. Unfortunately this new keyboard likes to jump into "Sticky Key" mode when I'm least expecting it to. I think I have it figured out now...finally. :rolleyes:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
golly you sound fancy dancy!

hows tricks at your place? did the weather ever clear? hows them sheeps?

:)

i'm canning now.... the chicken from the creepy meat.

:)