Bee's Guest House

Panther Creek Homestead

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I am sending prayers up right now. It also may help to know there is a very capable Grammy up there to care for him as I lost my Mom last week. She never got to spend quality time spoiling her grandkids due to health issues. But be reassured that she will be spoiling all of the little ones she can get her hands on now!

Again thinking and praying for your family!

warthog

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I am relatively new to this site, and do not want to intrude, but you and your family are in my thoughts at this very sad and difficult time. :hugs

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Thank you all for your prayers and words of kindness. This has been such a shock to the family as we have been very blessed to have never had illness or death of a child or even any of the immediate family since grandma died in the 80s.

We are just huddled down right now and just being together is a comfort. Thank you all....you don't know how much it means to know someone is praying for you when you don't know the words to pray for yourself or your family. Sometimes all one can do is cry....I think God knows what we need even when there are no words.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Panther Creek Homestead said:
I am sending prayers up right now. It also may help to know there is a very capable Grammy up there to care for him as I lost my Mom last week. She never got to spend quality time spoiling her grandkids due to health issues. But be reassured that she will be spoiling all of the little ones she can get her hands on now!

Again thinking and praying for your family!
Thank you! I was thinking the very same thing...think about how many mothers and grandmothers who are tending these young ones there in Heaven. How safe and loved they must be...I can't wait to get there so I can do the same thing. I LOVE babies!

I know that Max is safe and that is the only thing that keeps this from being simply hopeless and mind rending. He will never be cold, hungry, in danger, in pain, lonely or in need of anything. He will be held in the arms of Jesus, the angels and mothers and cherished in every way. This I can hold onto and believe and this alone brings me comfort.

We are currently spoiling, bathing, feeding, rocking and loving on his twin sister, little Abby, today....and life goes on. Love goes on.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:hugs I just can't imagine what you all are feeling, my prayers are with you all.