Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I just rejoined Freecycle. I got kicked out 2 years ago, because I posted an item twice in 4 weeks by accident :rolleyes:
So, new address and handle, and already I am wondering why I did it, other then to get rid of a few things.

"Oh, you live THAT FAR out of town?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :barnie 20 minutes???????????????????? Oh, I will pass on your item that I really wanted, cause you live SO FAR AWAY!"

Yeah I gave directions, and you did not catch that its a 20 minute drive?
:lol:

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
37989_taters_001.jpg

Still have two more varieties to "plant", but this is the main patch.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Looks great!!

I have a could questions about Azure Standard. I am having a really hard time with the catalogue. Is it just me or is it difficult to find things???

I think the problem might be the items are listed under brand name. I don't know any specific brands. I am just looking for bulk. So I don't know which to look at.

I finally found the bulk grains today. Prices are wonderful.

If I could only figure it out. :barnie

Any advice?

g

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I get overwhelmed with the amount of freecycle I see. I signed up for it no too long ago and it seems like as soon as the HORDS of emails with "OFFER" or "WANTED" or the like come out, minutes later it's "TAKEN" or "PPU" or stuff like that.

I'm wondering why I signed up for the stuff.

Great looking 'tator' patch!!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Looks great!!

I have a could questions about Azure Standard. I am having a really hard time with the catalogue. Is it just me or is it difficult to find things???

I think the problem might be the items are listed under brand name. I don't know any specific brands. I am just looking for bulk. So I don't know which to look at.

I finally found the bulk grains today. Prices are wonderful.

If I could only figure it out. :barnie

Any advice?

g
Hmmm, online or hard copy? I never use the hard copy. I like the search engine online much better.
So grains for instance. Search wheat, and you will see the different wheat's listed in various weights and preperations.
The same goes for any other product. Coconut oil will show you all the different ones, and then you just select the one you want.
Rice noodles will show all brands in one search.

Does that help?

homesteadmomma

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Great looking potato patch! So do you do the no-till method, how exactly did you plant these?

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes it's the hard copy and I don't recommend it. I will take some time tomorrow and try the on line method.

thank you.

g

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
homesteadmomma said:
Great looking potato patch! So do you do the no-till method, how exactly did you plant these?
They are on top of gravel and covered in old hay. I will mulch as needed throughout the season.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Your tater patch looks GREAT!!! Hmmmm, old hay...I have plenty of that! LOL I might try to get in a few taters yet...will have to see if I have time.