Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
But right now they are busy getting loved on by Kitty Patrol.
Boy, you sure got them from the right place! Pre-loved kittens!

I would have to look up how far a cat’s territory stretches. I would imagine there are feral cats just about everywhere that your neighbors don’t actually own. However, I would also think that they would see them once in a while, and therefore know they were around.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Boy, you sure got them from the right place! Pre-loved kittens!

I would have to look up how far a cat’s territory stretches. I would imagine there are feral cats just about everywhere that your neighbors don’t actually own. However, I would also think that they would see them once in a while, and therefore know they were around.
The kittens must have had some children time before I got them. Right now my granddaughters are carrying them around and climbing trees with them. They tamed them in a little over 24 hours 😅

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm going to get them neutered here pretty soon, as soon as they get settled in. They are super friendly, I verified they were loved on by three children right around my granddaughter's ages. That's probably the reason they took to my granddaughters right away.

It was kind of funny because I didn't tell my wife they were coming. A member of our church just showed up with them, my wife didn't know what to think 😂. I'm sure they will help with the rodents and snakes, they are already starting to get curious.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Jack the Mouser Snaker and Thunder the Moler Voler have found a place to call home. This sugar magnolia is the tree, my granddaughters were climbing with them. My granddaughters like to climb this tree before kitties. I guess it makes a cool tree house, lots of big limbs, easy to climb. The kittens are pretty cute, I'm glad I got them. Now if I can just keep them out of my coffee cup, we'll get along just fine 🙄.
IMG_20220825_094914832~2.jpg

Latest posts