Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m on my second cup of coffee, then I’ll make up my quart jar of coffee, milk and sugar for an iced coffee break while working on the farm today. Got to get sheep pens up and ready to move them Sunday. Need to move paint cans and assorted stuff out of the way in the big utility room where freezers and washer/dryer are going to go.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m taking the big stuff and what I need for survival. After I heal up enough from surgery, I’ll come back, go through boxes and take what I like most/what will fit. What is left will go in a yard sale come spring.

I’m not moving my recliner sofa. I’m buying a sleeper sofa.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I’m taking the big stuff and what I need for survival. After I heal up enough from surgery, I’ll come back, go through boxes and take what I like most/what will fit. What is left will go in a yard sale come spring.

I’m not moving my recliner sofa. I’m buying a sleeper sofa.
Sleeper sofas are practical....

But recliner sofas are sooooo comfy!

Do you have a separate recliner?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bush hogged the upper pasture today for better Cow TV reception. Picture is more better now without all that fuzziness, blurring this evenings episode 👍
IMG_20220826_193629640~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sleeper sofas are practical....

But recliner sofas are sooooo comfy!

Do you have a separate recliner?
Yes, 2 other recliners. Mine and BJ’s. We bought the recliner sofa to have a left handed lever because he had right shoulder replacement surgery. He never liked that sofa and neither did I.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Moving day today. I’m not prepared. Oh well, I usually fly by the seat of my pants anyway. I just want to get there and get settled in. With surgery looming near, that will be a long process. I just gotta make it through the winter.

Latest posts