Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We had really thick fog yesterday, perfect for Halloween. Today sunny already and warming up. Going to be a great day. Nothing exciting here-laundry, real job work, vacuum and clean out/up the toy room. Emjoy the day!
I got all but the mopping done yesterday. I think I will wait to mop till Friday. My dogs need showers and toe nails done, so I’ll get them hopefully on Thur.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Figured I would run a new 60amp 220v circuit. Wowsa 😳
IMG_20221031_192114379.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today I resumed my farm duties. I can walk outside without the walker now. I just go slow and careful. I’ve been feeding the dogs for a couple weeks and fed sheep a few times. Chris has been a God send, a HUGE help! I’m grateful. I planned on using these past weeks to heal and it’s going according to plan LOL. I’m real happy with my progress, still a ways to go, but I’m doing good.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Today I resumed my farm duties. I can walk outside without the walker now. I just go slow and careful. I’ve been feeding the dogs for a couple weeks and fed sheep a few times. Chris has been a God send, a HUGE help! I’m grateful. I planned on using these past weeks to heal and it’s going according to plan LOL. I’m real happy with my progress, still a ways to go, but I’m doing good.
Love this! This is great news, amazing progress! :celebrate