Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I most certainly do. I may pick up another jar next time I am in town just to be on the safe side.

Not knowing if this country will go into lockdown after January 20th, I figure I will make sure we have everything we need for a few months.
Good point, I need to plan further out. I'm expecting to have limited access to grocery stores for the next month and to stay home into January. However, whether or not there is a lockdown next year, if people think there may be one and start stocking up at the same time, thats what causes shortages.

I'm not sure I need to get much of anything. If online ordering/delivery can hold steady, FX.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
If you grow your own food and meat animals, might be worth getting soil tested for selenium? Especially in western USA. Might not need the supplement? Just a thought. I'm not in an area expected to have high selwnium in the soil so I have not had soil tested and I take a selenium capsule when I can stomach it. They smell disgusting to me. 🤢

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Interesting article explaining why supply chain interruptions are less likely with fears of further stay at home orders.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My dtr tested positive for CV and is sick. This is the first time anyone I know personally has been ill. However, hubby shared a post by a guy who was testing the system and had: simultaneously 2 negative and 2 positive tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.