Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
It didn't used to be this way. This forum used to be much more diverse. We used to have Wiccan members for example. Notice they're not here anymore. This forum isn't a safe space anymore.
I miss those folks. However, I seriously doubt that their personal beliefs are the reason they are gone.

This forum is what you make it.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My states rates for any interested parties -

View attachment 13656

Unknown sources continue to rise, so I don't think we will have true numbers here for a few weeks. All of those who called for strict lockdowns weeks ago are pleased we don't have them now. We are still free to go to the beaches and move around a lot more than other countries at this stage. I walked out to the dam to watch the moon rise last night.

I don't think anyone has to worry about a (human) global government at this time. Many outside of the US would not conform to that system. The US politics is just like watching a tv show to me, its so far removed from my reality. My reality does involve religion but even that evolves.

I am hoping the stimulus package hits my account soon and then I will go shopping for some more crochet and garden supplies. Keep safe guys :)

i wish you the best and i'm glad that perhaps few of your loved ones are at risk so you can not worry so much about people moving around and spreading the virus...

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I remember! I can't remember who it was, but I remember that the person was a very nature friendly.
Lorihadams is the one I remember

There was a Pagan Circle thread a long time ago

ETA: I reviewed that thread. Wow, a number of folks I still stay in contact with on Facebook.

Last edited:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Piqued my curiosity so I did a little investigation. I've gotta say that I agree with this - even though it's not necessarily ONLY a Wiccan belief.

Rule of Three (Wicca) The Rule of Three (also Three-fold Law or Law of Return) is a religious tenet held by some Wiccans/Pagans and occultists. It states that whatever energy a person puts out into the world, be it positive or negative, will be returned to that person three times.

How true is that?!! I need to try to incorporate that more into my life.

Now I return this thread to it's intended topic.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
sounds like the principle of karma, doesn't it?
Definitely!

notice a lot of talk on Facebook from "the experts" that they think things aren't going to be as bad as projected. I'm not holding my breath on this one either, although I hope they are right.

I've heard that also - and I do hope it's true. Even though we may never get back to pre-Corona normalcy - I want as much of it back as we can get!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds like the principle of karma, doesn't it?

I notice a lot of talk on Facebook from "the experts" that they think things aren't going to be as bad as projected. I'm not holding my breath on this one either, although I hope they are right.

don't we all!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
WI is supposed to peak next week. Clearly the models didn't include all the tourists from Chicago area we're expecting in May

Status
Not open for further replies.