Dawn419 & doc's LSTA: Confounded Computer!!!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks BB and moolie! :hugs

Just wanted to check in real quick as we're under a tornado watch until 2 a.m.. Got everything battened down as a just in case. Here's hoping that since I'm ready we won't see anything! ;)

There's a line of storms not too far from us so I'm off of here for now but will be back in a bit! ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Would've loved to see Cheyenne do that :lol: hope the bad storms miss!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Hoping and praying you're safe. :hugs

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The storm has passed and all is well! :celebrate It's headed towards pinkfox and WBF, now...stay safe, sisters! :hugs

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you're good!

We had a bit over an inch of rain yesterday and a dew drop or two today. Every little bit helps.

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Spent the day cleaning up my "pile-'o-organized" mess off of my livingroom/diningroom seat cushion so I could get the little plant table moved into place. It was the perfect day for this dreaded chore as we had winds of 15 - 20 mph, with wind gust to 30+...a great day to hide from the acorns and hickory nuts that were being blown out of the trees. :hide

Didn't have too much to go through as I started on this project last night when we had the storm come through. So, I'm going through one of the piles and I find a gallon-sized ziploc bag with several packets of seeds in it. So I decided to go through it to see just what all was in there and I come across this envelope with seeds in it:

Doc should be glad that it actually contains Blanketflower seeds or else I'd be able to grow close to 100 little goats! :gig

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
If I'd known I could get goats that way I'd be up to my ears!! :lol: You got any Nubian seeds laying around? ;)

Latest posts