Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
It hasn't been hurting lately. The only thing I can think of is because of all the people praying for me. But, I'm not going to risk it getting worse, so I'm still going to have it done. And, if I get everything on my list done, it will be nice to sit back and not have it staring me in the face! Thank you so much for asking.

bambi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh that is good it is not hurting. It will probably be a relief to get it taken care of.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully that means that once I do have the surgery, I won't have a very long recovery time. I need to get off of here, read my Bible, and get to bed. So, goodnight, all.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to rain! It wasn't supposed to rain until later in the day. But, at least it only looks like a passing shower, the heavier stuff is still to the west and south of me. But, there was stuff I needed to do at the farm B4 the rain hit that I had planned for this morning. At least it should stop by the time I'm ready to leave.

I'm having trouble posting on some of the threads, and I couldn't answer a PM someone sent me. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Latest posts