Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A dog just makes life better. Glad that you got the pup that you wanted. Cleaning up is never fun, sorting through stuff and getting rid of it is a job.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Glad to hear from you!! It seems like a lot of people have been just hanging in there this summer.
Nothing like a flood to make you get things cleaned up, huh?
Glad the pup is doing well too!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Glad to hear from you!! It seems like a lot of people have been just hanging in there this summer.
Nothing like a flood to make you get things cleaned up, huh?
Glad the pup is doing well too!

I had started getting cleaned up B4 and needed to get rid of stuff so I could have more room. But, every time I had time to go to the thrift store, something happened. Now I have even more!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I still have a bunch of stuff to clean up too. It seems like there's never enough time, doesn't it?

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Never enough time!! Plus you have things you want to keep, so you won't need to buy again when you do need them ;) I do. But it has saved me a LOT.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We moved here 3 years ago. I still have some unpacked boxes. Still have stuff that I don't want, need or use. But in my defense, we bought a doublewide on 8 acres and nothing else. We had to clear thickets of trees, briars and brush just to find where to put up the outer fences. We built a barn, sheep barn, pig palace, fenced and cross fenced, planted a garden each year, built chicken coops, worked, worked and worked some more. Poor husband's hang up clothes were still in those moving boxes for a year before I finally built his closet. I just built the middle bedroom closet and now have space for my big kitchen items and canned goods.

This winter project will be to clean up, clear out, unpack, sell, give away, throw away and minimize a bunch of this stuff! I know where you are coming from!