Denim Deb Hay, hay, hay. Thank the Lord!

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Hmm, that sounds cool, I'll have to look into those. The autowaterers that I want for when we build everything out are only about $300 for parts, plus needing to pour a pad and run the water/electric to it. The BF can do all that work himself, so that is easy, and honestly, I don't feel like that price is all that expensive at all. It'll be built into my plan :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
W/the waterer I want, it doesn't need a pad, and doesn't need electricity. And, it costs about the same as the ones that do. I posted a couple of links to 2 different ones in another thread. If you haven't seen that, I'll have to look for it.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Yes, I'd love info on those! No electricity is always helpful! And if they really are that economical then I might be able to talk my friend into putting them in. I just don't understand how people can waste so much time and energy doing something that if they just scraped the money together would SAVE them in the long run. Really, a waterer that doesn't freeze would pay for itself in one season from the time lost chopping ice and replacing tubs that cracked from beating too much on them.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Go Eagles! It's the half, and the score is 24-7!

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Just letting you know I'm still around. I've started a you-tube channel, Dizzy's Deeds for anyone that might be interested.