Don't You Hate it When?

pdsavage

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Its July and you leave a gallon of milk in the trunk.....
Needless to say it exploded....

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Stupid things, not me - unless of course you want to count the time I was in the middle of transfering clothes to the dryer and realized I had not taken anything out of the freezer for dinner. Rushed to the kitchen to do that - that night when I went to get some ice I found a pair of DH's underware in the freezer. LOL Sure glad I was transfering wash from the washer to the dryer instead of putting clothes on to wash.

I do like the rest of you - forgot the yeast twice in one day, third time forgot the oil and salt. Gave up on bread for that day. Left food out overnight, and constantly on a daily basis forget why I walked across the room and stop in mid-sentence because I forgot what I was saying. I think that mid-sentence forgetfulness is by far the worse but the underware was the funniest.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

***holy cow pd
that is just nasty to clean up...I feel for you on that one! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I let the dryer run a fun cycle.

UGH

I meant to freshen what I pulled off the line yesterday...you know, heat them up for a second and then fold.....well Tony talking about fixing the Cat, Nicole wanting pizza this morning...and I forgot. So used power I didn't want to. I know it sounds like not alot, but honestly I am trying to stop with the over use of power...and it burns my butt.

You know, too many people chatting at you at once! Some one always on ya...never a moment to think. I need more moments to think..LOL.... Calgon take me away! :)

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am so glad I'm not the only one who does dumb things :)
A few years ago we went on a weekend trip and left our oven on - it was only by the Grace of God that we had a home to come to.

More recently I have left left overs out and forgot to turn on the dryer.

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
I guess the most ridiculous thing I do on a regular basis is to head off to do something - I arrive in a room and for the life of me can't remember what I was going to get. So retrace my steps and try to recreate the idea.
It always amazes me how often I end up in front of the fridge to no purpose at all. Says something about where my mind goes when it goes on vacation. :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I was pouring cereal for the kids. I put the milk ontop of the fridge and the box of cereal IN the fridge. :p

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I do everything on here that you all have said. I frequently wake up in the morning to find boxes of cereal in the fridge and mayonnaise in the cabinet...hubby gets up at 4am for work everyday. I worry about him driving some days cause he is clearly in a fog.

I am constantly stopping midsentence so I can try to remember what I was talking about. I hate that...makes people think you're mental.

The worst for me is getting distracted on the way to change my daughter's diaper. She will come to me like, an hour later, with a diaper and bag of wipes and hold them up and say "diapa mommy"

Poor thing...then I remember that that was what I was going to do a while ago. UGH!

pdsavage

Power Conserver
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:

***holy cow pd
that is just nasty to clean up...I feel for you on that one! :)
Oh boy did it we was all like what is that smell,so I finally searched the whole car till I found *gag* it.I only used the trunk when shopping wich is every 2 weeks....

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was making dinner the other night. I measured out rice and proceeded with dinner. I went to get the grater out of the cabinet and found that I had put the rice in there instead of in the pantry!

I feel sooo dumb when I can't remember what I'm saying after I start. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Monica

Latest posts