Dumpster Diving

ChickenTender63

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I am sooooooooooo proud of you! Congratulations !

Now, go get pictures and post them for us to see. I wish I was close by, I need furniture soooooooooo bad. Believe it or not, it has been almost three years since we have had living room furniture, and I can't wait until I can get my DW something to sit on again!

ChickenTender63

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
There's the picture now. Nice job, well done!

The property we have just bought has two houses on it. We are going to live in one, and the other one will be remodeled for a guest cottage for family when they come from out of state. I can't wait to get stuff like this at bargain rates to fix it up really nice and comfy for them!

I am so proud of you for working up the courage to go get it. Did you have to ask anyone then, or was nobody around?

Go get more now, and find someplace to stash it until you can build your cottage.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I knocked on the door...just spoke to DH on the phone...he is speechless...and then I told him "Ya and I told her who we are and where we live...and she happens to be so and so's sister! All true...I gab alot...
Now he wants to move:>)
I told him I was going back with HIS truck after dark because it will hold alot more than my jeep...he told me no way, I could carry it home if I wanted it that bad but I was under no condition to use his truck...

anybody know of anything I can use to put in his pepsi to make him sleep for a couple of hours so I can take his truck:>) Now I'm addicted....RFLOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
I knocked on the door...just spoke to DH on the phone...he is speechless...and then I told him "Ya and I told her who we are and where we live...and she happens to be so and so's sister! All true...I gab alot...
Now he wants to move:>)
I told him I was going back with HIS truck after dark because it will hold alot more than my jeep...he told me no way, I could carry it home if I wanted it that bad but I was under no condition to use his truck...

anybody know of anything I can use to put in his pepsi to make him sleep for a couple of hours so I can take his truck:>) Now I'm addicted....RFLOL
Benadryl capsules....just open up a couple and stir the powder into his drink! (Can you tell I've done this before? :D )

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed you are absolutely...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................terrible! But brilliant...Ask a nurse, she 'll know haha!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ChickenTender63 said:
I am sooooooooooo proud of you! Congratulations !

Now, go get pictures and post them for us to see. I wish I was close by, I need furniture soooooooooo bad. Believe it or not, it has been almost three years since we have had living room furniture, and I can't wait until I can get my DW something to sit on again!
You really need to go dumpster diving girl! If I was in your position I would have done it a long time ago:>)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Beekissed you are absolutely...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................terrible! But brilliant...Ask a nurse, she 'll know haha!
You know what they say....."Friends help you.........really good friends help you hide the body!" :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Morel
that is SOOO COOL---glad you did it! Nice chair. Ya know I picture stuffing a lining on it and adding potting soil and making a great planter...why I thought of that I don't know..LOL

you did good! and DH being embarrassed, how funny!

ChickenTender63

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
cut him off if he won't let you use the truck! I have never, and will never ever, tell my wife no. I will just get even one day when I want a new piece of earth moving equipment or a tool, lol

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ChickenTender63 said:
cut him off if he won't let you use the truck! I have never, and will never ever, tell my wife no. I will just get even one day when I want a new piece of earth moving equipment or a tool, lol
haha Believe it or not I have never cut him off:>) that way he never has an excuse to go buy more toys behind my back haha