tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I was hungry 2 hours after my lunch. I had milk. Confession: it's chocolate milk. It's a problem for me. I solved the problem by drinking it all. :gig So it's going to be a 20:4 instead of a 23:1 and I'm completely okay with that! It's still better than yesterday, and last month. I wish I could be the >10 day fast once a year type, but I'm not. I have to be in the consistent baby step group. The consistency part is hard!
woohoo! no problems with yesterday evening/night or this morning. I'm just starting to get hungry now and am planning to eat in 15 minutes. :celebrate

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
That is not a problem, lol. I found some cabbage rolls that I had put in the freezer last month and had two of those for lunch. Low carb of course - but very satisfying with meat and cheese. Not sure what's for dinner, maybe more cabbage rolls. Earlier I was thinking maybe soup of some sort of maybe even chili. But, since it's almost 3p and I haven't started anything - cabbage rolls is looking more likely, lol.
Yum cabbage rolls. Need to dig out a cabbage roll soup recipe I have somewhere

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Well, guys -- I'm an only here, so buy and eat what I want, no extras or comments! :lol:
I actually buy little beyond some meats, occasional salad, always coffee & tea bought. Some wine, rarely a soda and I drink coffee black, tea with goat milk. Low maintenance. 😊. Rarely eat out or at fast food, maybe once every 3-4 months.
I dream of living alone. :gig Love my family, but living with other people is hard!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I say not a problem because not a health issue!! IF IT WERE I'd be on it. But I've never reached 120# in my lifetime, even with 2 pregnancies. However, I appreciate the control it takes for those who have to manage weight. My DGD has always had a weight that is way too high for her body...she lost 80# 2 yrs ago and while far healthier now, could lose 50. Its her choice. Healthier eating would serve her well! Some bodies don't work with you.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
@Trying2keepitReal

I've put together a couple of Med dishes lately. Soooo good! We have to be careful to keep it low carb so no pasta dishes...:(
I don't do much pasta either. I do some brown rice, which is a nice change sometimes. I eat a lot of feta cheese, olives, olive oil, quinoa, spinach, cabbage, chickpeas, watermelon and pineapple :)