Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
upload_2017-8-26_21-17-44.png

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I sent FEM a text a few minutes ago, so far no response. Greybeard on BYH, he is on the San Jancinto river outside of Cleveland, above Houston, Just posted that he is flooded in and cannot leave. The water is too swift for a boat and he can't even try on the tractor as the roads may be washed away. Pray for him and his wife.

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was thinking about you guys too. I hope all are well. I was reading about the hurricane this morning and about the 300,000+ without power. But in all of that devastation and confusion and destruction, only 1 person (so far) has died. That truly amazed me, and makes me think people were praying. I imagine God's hand protecting each person (like a hen protects her chicks). Our God is an awesome God!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just talked to my sister who lives in Conroe, above Houston, on the San Jancinto river. So far she has not flooded. Their kids are coming over to pack their furniture in a box truck and carry things upstairs. They have a small refrigerator to take upstairs and food and water. I told her for about the thousandth time she needs to move.