Funny animal names

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
A. Big Canoe? :lol:

Those poor POA ponies, great little guy just sorta homely.

Love Too Smooth to Move!
lmfao the best part was that EVERY kid wanted to ride that horrorbag, he had an attitude to rival all attitudes, he was fugly as all heck, and yet EVERYONE wanted to ride that pony. At shows 4 or 5 girls would be on the bill riding that pony in all kinds of classes, and yet he had such a bad behaviour issue that he NEVER placed.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
A. Big Canoe? :lol:

Those poor POA ponies, great little guy just sorta homely.

Love Too Smooth to Move!
Smoothie as we called her, was huge...beautiful...graceful mare who competed a lot in H/J classes with one of my competitors on her back (she was my horse, but we free leased her because she WOULD NOT move for me not even ONE STEP, I have a habit of quieting horses down... and Smoothie was already quiet lol) and she did great in Dressage. We sold her eventually to a girl at a barn I worked at whose Oldenberg mare was permanently out of comission and she needed a great H/J mount.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
There is just something about ponies that everyone loves, like goats..naughty but cute! We had a pony when we were kids named Buck Shot, he came from a circus. Buckie would unlock the stall doors of the horse friends he wanted to play with at night. Only his pals tho, no other horse was invited! We tried to switch all the horses once and he still opened just his friend's stall doors. Smart little bugger he was!

Smoothie (CUTE!) sounds like she was a great horse!

warthog

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I have a ginger tabby cat and a black cat called dusk and dawn.

I also have a grey tabby, but he's just called tigger.

Didn't seem right to miss him out of this post.:D