Funny animal names

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
:gig I'm dying here! I'm laughing so hard I need to pee! I laughed out loud and DH and FIL (having coffee together) wanted to know what was going on so I had to read these outloud! :gig

love blrw

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We have a few cats, one named Mouse (the smallest of the litter and the first to catch a mouse), Cupcake (a young male who tries to nurse the other females), Einstein (an old tuxedo fits his name). We also have a cat named WeirdoCat, she was anorexic before we had the kittens, now the kittens are teaching her to be social and to eat.
The dog was named Sockie, because he loved socks but his name was changed to Porkchop within a few months.
We had bought a very this Thoroughbred years ago, so we wanted to name him something stronge, He became Sundalo which means warrior in Phillipino (a girl at the barn helped with the name), well he became too strong so his name switched back to the name he came with, MOE.
:)

ludemank

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I have a belted galloway cow named wooly and her last baby was booger, goats named oreo, lorna doon, snickers, carmella, coco and her daughter pebbles, a donkey called donk donk and draft horse named T- rex I work as a vet tech for a discount spay/neuter clinic and we get some crazy named animals in there all the time!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Hey thanks for bringing this back to the surface! I have been laughing and laughing! :lol:

I have two St. Bernards that were rescued:

"Jane Doe" is the stray, we call her Jane. "Kate Moss" was turned into a high kill shelter all skin and bones, we call her Kate for short.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Right!! This is fun!

O.k. as a child some kid names were Candice Koehn...Candy Cane.

Then there were the Spoons who named their daughter Silver.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Nacho the dog
Quesa the dog
Kitty the dog lol because she looked like a orange cat when we first got her
Accio "Attackio" the cat, can you tell I love harry potter?
Pal the Palomino horse...no joke, when you were mad at him you yelled "PALOMINO!" ... i wanted to name him Sand Dollar, but i wasn't home when we got him.
Too Smooth To Move for a racing Thoroughbred mare... she ran 3 races and was then retired because she was TOO slow!
Budweiser for a Canadian gelding
Guinness for a Clyde cross gelding
... can you see a pattern there?
Zaboomafoo for a PofA pony.. he was so ugly too

as for people at my old high school there was a kid on the grad photo from like the 70s whose name was

A. Big Canoe