Funny animal names

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I dont know if our dogs names are "funny" but here goes.
Our first black Pom girl...her name was Jasmine. So, we renamed her... Aladdins Dream Jasmine. Then we got a little black male Pom..his name... Jasmines Nightmare Aladdin. They had pups, and sadly we lost Jasmine after birth. Only 2 pups lived. The one male is blond with a black saddle. He was always wanting to eat, crying every hour wanting a bottle. So, we named him Sir Munch Alot. (Muncher) and the little female, she is a "blue" A very pretty grey coloring. At the time, I owned a silver Oldsmobile Alero. So...her name..Princess Alero. My Golden retriever was named Debbie's Golden Sabre. (Sabre for short) And, the Doberman we rescued was so afraid of everything...my grandpa named her Sissy. Not really "funny" but they work! :p

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I have a chocolate lab/bc mix named Chocolate Jake(as in chocolate shake...nevermind, its a boy thing! :rolleyes: ) I wanted to name him Just Joe. I like short and simple, human names for animals. The boys will vary between traditional pet names (our cats Spike and Moochie) and our roosters(Sue and Sweet Lou).

I once had a shy tuxedo cat named Boo Radley and a great dog named Jim Dandy. When I was growing up we had a some weird cat names: Chunk, Delbert, Schultz, Booger Nose, Sharkey, and last but not least.....Tom. :rolleyes: Oh, and an iguana named " J. Fred"! :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Henrietta23 said:
OMG, I nearly got sucked in there! The commentary is hilarious. :lol:
I know! I could read that site all day! Sooooooo funny and deliciously mean! ;)

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Try being a teacher....first day of school and you have a kid named ****head....pronounced "Shuh theeed" or A**hole....pronounced "Ash O Lee" or my personal favorite Bonequisha "bone kwee shuh"

Talk about an awkward situation......

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Try being a teacher....first day of school and you have a kid named ****head....pronounced "Shuh theeed" or A**hole....pronounced "Ash O Lee" or my personal favorite Bonequisha "bone kwee shuh"

Talk about an awkward situation......
:yuckyuck Some parents can be SOOO cruel!! My inlaws are some of them.
Last name.. COX. Sister in law.. Anita Cox.....and brother inlaw....Peter D Cox. Yeah...Live THAT down!! LUCKILY, I married one of the "normal named ones" Sam. :gig

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
How did this get to funny human names but here it goes-
A lady named Female (fa- mal-ee) becasue her mom did not name her on the birth certificate so the doctor put "female" and the mom thought the docter named her.
But my all time favorite was "Shinin" Molassas" - now that was down right cruel.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Had a cat named Scatter Goods.

Back in my home town there is a girl with the last name of Nickel.
Her first name was Penny. What was her middle name?

Anna!

That's right - Penny Anna Nickel! :barnie

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Tallman said:
Had a cat named Scatter Goods.

Back in my home town there is a girl with the last name of Nickel.
Her first name was Penny. What was her middle name?

Anna!

That's right - Penny Anna Nickel! :barnie
That's too cute! Mean...but cute!

There is a town in my state called Big Ugly. It is next to the Big Ugly river and it has a branch called Little Ugly. I've actually collected blood there for the Red Cross. They said it runs into trouble in the local newspaper headlines......example:

Big Ugly Woman in Car Wreck

:lol: