How much do you pay for butter?

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
LOL That is how it works. You have to treat yourself for your hard work and then you have to work hard so you don't feel guilty about the treats. ;)

Toll house cookies are one of my favorites. Banana bread is good too. My recipe has oil though, not butter. Am I missing something? :/

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
LOL That is how it works. You have to treat yourself for your hard work and then you have to work hard so you don't feel guilty about the treats. ;)

Toll house cookies are one of my favorites. Banana bread is good too. My recipe has oil though, not butter. Am I missing something? :/
I found Extreme Banana Nut Bread recipe on AllRecipes.com...and its the only one my family likes now!Its super rich and tastes better the next day i think...

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
I found Extreme Banana Nut Bread recipe on AllRecipes.com...and its the only one my family likes now!Its super rich and tastes better the next day i think...
:gig I love the recipe name. I will have to try it, me thinks. Thanks for the head's up! :)

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
delia_peterson said:
:gig I love the recipe name. I will have to try it, me thinks. Thanks for the head's up! :)
Yep! Its full of stuff thats bad for ya...my kind of recipe. :D

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
delia_peterson said:
DrakeMaiden said:
:lol: You have some catching up to do. ;) At least part of the lard ball story is posted above. :p
Yes, thats what I get for trying to keep up with BBH and her work out thread...I went hiking this morning. :barnie I have muscles that are severely pissed at me right now! :rolleyes:
:lol: :yuckyuck

I wet my pants about "lard balls" too!! :lol:

There is nothing better than warm extreme bananna nut bread slathered with a thick coat of BUTTER!!! :drool

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
delia_peterson said:
DrakeMaiden said:
:lol: You have some catching up to do. ;) At least part of the lard ball story is posted above. :p
Yes, thats what I get for trying to keep up with BBH and her work out thread...I went hiking this morning. :barnie I have muscles that are severely pissed at me right now! :rolleyes:
:lol: :yuckyuck

I wet my pants about "lard balls" too!! :lol:

There is nothing better than warm extreme bananna nut bread slathered with a thick coat of BUTTER!!! :drool
I dont know how to do the link thing or I would post the recipe...:hide

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Honestly, BBH, you are soooo bad! :lol: