How to grate fels-naptha without hemmorhaging?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
:welcome
Welcome to our newest inductee. Perfect title too :gig
Gotta watch yourself around here...crazy things can happen when you step away form your computer :D

Bee, really? You pee'd already? She just arrived! Pace yourself girl. No rum for you my friend unless of course you have your depends on, then all bets are off!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Unfortunately......yes. :rolleyes:

Leave you all alone for awhile and look what happens! :lol:

Farm, I think that should be the new instructions on the bottom of the homemade laundry soap ingredients! :lol:

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
Last night, when I was reading through here, I heard breathing behind me. My 11-year-old was snooping. He read the story of my unfortunate soap-grating event, then promptly went in the kitchen and grated the rest of the bar in a fervor. In no time, the floor was decorated festively with little yellow curls, but there was also a good-sized pile on the plate. It has been confirmed, my 11-year-old son is stronger than me. Or smarter. Or both.
When he returned to snooping, he asked "Why are you still Eggs4sale on here?" "Because I have no imagination, honey. And I can't figure out how to put an avatar on this site, so the only thing I've been able to do is put that." referring to the sick guy. Then we both saw the "Lush who can't use a cheese grater" title, and, this may seem strange, but I think he's proud. I'm hoping he doesn't tell strangers in the grocery store.

I'm thinking bumper stickers.

T-shirts.

Onesies.

Football uniforms.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Coffee cups,
pencils,
screen saver! :lol:

E4S, you are way too funny! I love your son, what a cutie!

I vote that you get the best thread title too, "How to grate fels-naptha without hemorhaging?" It's PRICELESS!!!!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
e4s, rest assured, he will tell people.

We live smack dab at the outer edge of a very uptight, upper class suburban town, suffice it to say NO ONE has chickens, except me of course because I do not fit in...but that is another story.

So, we were at the dentist and they were chatting with my 6 yr old. Asking how old she was and when was her birthday yadda yadda yadda. So she boldly states that she really wants a kitten with a pretty ribobn for her birthday but she can't have one because 'we have 5 chickens, a dog, a bunny and my mom shares a cow too. :barnie

Ok, I do not have a cow dang it but she over heard me talking about cowsharing (where you buy into a portion of the cow on the hoof) :he

So yeah, I guarantee he will tell people that your are the Lush who can't use a cheese grater

eggs4sale

Lush who can't use a cheese grater
Reaction score
I sense an allowance raise request on the horizon.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Drink, wet pants, scrub with soap. Got it.

I stopped at the liquor store on my way home from work. I have a fresh supply of Vodka. You are all invited to my house. Bring your graters.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
When my kids were little we went to an Easter event at my husband's work. Of course there was an Easter bunny there handing out candy to the little kids. My children walked up to get their candy and looked up at that bunny and then proceeded to embarrass their mother!

My oldest daughter said to the Easter bunny, "At my house we would eat you. You are one big rabbit!"