IDLE CHIT CHAT

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed...wanna trade for some housecleaning duties...LOL! That guest house is going to be really nice too:>) I've actually seen one assembled. It's a small cabin (14x16) with a very small main floor bedroom, small kitchen, and living room...and a good size loft bedroom. I bought all the windows for it the other day and it has an amazing view of the lake, and board and batten siding...I'm going to post pictures when it is done:>) I have spent to much money now to put an end to it, so I guess I will have a real special place to house company.

Gosh, DH and I have been arguing over who's gonna get to sleep in it when we're mad at each other :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I've got a deal for you! I will send my 22 yr. old son who simply loves to clean and cook and tries to hold down jobs....and he is a hard worker(but Asperger's)! You send me your girl.

By the time you get her back, she will be kissing your feet and begging to mop floors! She will suddenly appreciate all the wonderful things her mother has done for her... :lol: :lol: :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol: I don't think I have to send her anywhere anymore...I think she is in for a few surprises of her own making...and mommy isn't going to be here to cry on for a good long time

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
MC, I am sorry that your daughter is giving you such a hard time. Hopefully she will come around. I will keep her and her coming baby in my prayers.

My day was pretty good, except I must have a hole in my lip because I just tried to take a sip of my coffee at the same time trying to see the TV, and I am now wearing half my cup of coffee :/

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Whew!...MorelCabin. You have alot on your plate. Kids can be a pain sometimes. I know we always love them, but sometimes we just don't like them very much, right? I hope everything works out for you. Whatever happens, you still have a great addition to your property. ;)

We had a good Bible study this morning. It was about joyful living. One verse I particularly liked was Psalm 126:6
"So those who planted their crops in despair will shout hurrahs at the harvest. So those who went off with heavy hearts will come home laughing, with armloads of blessings." (The Message)

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Oh I have seen that I have been de-throned from my #1 title.
Congrats FarmerChick.
It won't last long.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
How did you find that out? Is there somewhere on the site that shows who has posted more? :rolleyes:

I didn't even know we were competing!!!! :barnie :lol: :lol: :gig

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MC- Probably doesn't help you now, but she WILL come around some day. My sister finally came around when she was about 40, but at least she did. And guess who is far harder on her kids than my mother ever was on her??? Yup - she is!

Inchy