IDLE CHIT CHAT

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
How did you find that out? Is there somewhere on the site that shows who has posted more? :rolleyes:

I didn't even know we were competing!!!! :barnie :lol: :lol: :gig
Not a big competition just friendly competition.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Oh I am so freaking out!!

My husbands family has lived here for 21 years. Well, not right where I am, but 500 feet up the road. FIL still lives there. Across from FIL is a neighbor who's been there longer than my husbands family has been here.

Well, that neighbor of 21 years was recently arrested for raping his own daughters! On top of that, they arrested his brother, too! Both men are in their 40's and the girls are 14 and 17.

It is so upsetting, because 2 years ago another neighbor was arrested and convicted of the same thing on HIS own kids!

I am wondering what kind of neighborhood we live in? I am so upset! A pedifile has lived right down the road for years! and preyed on his own children!!!

OMG! How can a man do that to his OWN DAUGHTER?! My husband and I both feel he should be shot! Him and his brother. Worse, the guy admitted he did it, and he allowed his brother access too! SICK SICK SICK!!

I am afraid I have to wonder about the wife now. Where was she? And why is her husband still breathing? If that had been my husband I would be in jail for murdering him!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
I honestly don't know what gets into them. We have suspected that he was beating his wife for awhile now, and no matter how many times we have called the sheriff to report the screams coming from down there, they never came out. We have no idea how it was found out.

My heart is broken, simply because I honestly think I am the ONLY woman that lady ever got to talk to. Her husband refused to let her talk to anyone else. Why he let her talk to me, I dunno, unless he knew she wouldn't hint to anything. She and the girls always stared at the ground, and couldn't look you in the eye when talking to you.

It just breaks my heart.

I want to go over and see if she needs anything. My husband doesn't want me to get involved. We think the county took the girls last night (with good reason) and we saw the mom walking down our road by herself and she just looked so dejected.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
I honestly don't know what gets into them. We have suspected that he was beating his wife for awhile now, and no matter how many times we have called the sheriff to report the screams coming from down there, they never came out. We have no idea how it was found out.

My heart is broken, simply because I honestly think I am the ONLY woman that lady ever got to talk to. Her husband refused to let her talk to anyone else. Why he let her talk to me, I dunno, unless he knew she wouldn't hint to anything. She and the girls always stared at the ground, and couldn't look you in the eye when talking to you.

It just breaks my heart.

I want to go over and see if she needs anything. My husband doesn't want me to get involved. We think the county took the girls last night (with good reason) and we saw the mom walking down our road by herself and she just looked so dejected.
She is obviously a woman who has been extremely abused along with her daughters. She probably knew what was going on but her extreme fear kept her from acting. Sad when a man has that much control over his family. If you do talk to her let her know that it is not her fault...that there are good people out there. Let her know that she does have a friend in you. Her husband doesn't ever have to know that you are her friend. I think she needs you more than you know Quail.

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
I don't think her husband would find out if I talked to her, he and his brother are both in jail, no bond has been set.

Right after he was booked, he got the crap beat out of him. He had to have stitches above his eye and he now has a broken nose.

The paper says another family member may also be arrested. :(

It's just so sad.