Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
There has been a kind of peace over me today, a burden has been lifted, grief is healing my tattered soul.

I do not rejoice in any ones death, but there are times when nature gets harmed by man. In Brandons case, he was a crack baby, thus his natural wiring as God intended it was disrupted.

There are many ways to die, hanging ones self can be a slow way to go if not correctly performed. In this case, death wasn't right away, and the few minutes it took him to succumb I doubt he had any remorse, but perhaps.

This whole thing has put me to the end of who I am at times, I can't put down in words my feelings of anger and just waste of human life.

So this chapter of my life is coming to a close, God has wept with me many times and he looks into my heart and sees it for what it is. I know it holds so much good, and I know that in the following life, I will see Dad and Linda again....

I can hear my dad saying, well son you finally made it.....

Thank you to so many of you....

I want to take this moment to thank Karen and Leah for their added help behind the scenes. They have been keeping me informed as soon as there was breaking news on this matter. This was for the safety of my family.

I hope in time my spirit, and ability to write, and my projects will draw in many of you back here where we can share.

I also want to thank all of my SS family too.....

Did I win award... :rolleyes: No, but you understand...

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
:hugs Bittersweet day. Karma was bound to be rough for him, but at least he can't hurt anyone now.
Placing in a contest like that is still an achievement, you did great. :thumbsup

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
J, I'm just catching up after a few days of being busy but wanted to send some hugs your way.... :hugs

I know that is a hard pill to swallow but maybe now that he is gone everyone can find some peace in the whole situation. It is what it is and you can't go back but at least now you guys won't have to worry about him any more and what he may or may not do in the future.

Oh, and hubby wants to do your potato cages this year too! Have you done sweet potatoes in them too?

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Me, Jason
1facepeople3-Copy.jpg

Wife, Danielle
1facepeople2-Copy.jpg

Son, Joshua
1facepeople4-Copy.jpg

Daughter, Jessica
1facepeople1-Copy.jpg

Geo Caching in a local state park with the family peeps
weroll.jpg

Sign of the times
earthpeace1.jpg

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
I have been up for over an hour now, it isn't often I am up this early in the morning.

I was awoken by the sound of the door bell and gentle raps at the door.

God has moved quickly in my life many times, times I might not even know about. Today he has done it again, and he is with me as I suffer and find his justice to be his own doing.

Brandon, the young man that murdered my parents, has expired. I was made aware that he has hung himself and has died from that. I am sad for the death of both Dad and Linda, great people who died too young.

It is what it is....

Please pray for me and my family...
MoPi I am so sorry :( I will be praying for you and yours..I don't know how I missed this yesterday. :hugs