JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow those pics were great! pumpkin patch turned out cool.

hay rides with the old tractor, oh yea, been on those many times and they are fun! :)
looks like tons of fun for everyone.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Looks like everyone had a great time!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! All the decorations turned out wonderful!!!!!!!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
7 am, the house is quiet, hubby is working first shift this week....so I will have the day to myself. What a great Birthday gift TO ME! After animal chores....I think I will soak in the bath...and really get to enjoy it!!! Whoot!!!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!!!!! :hugs That looked like so much fun! I love the way the pumpkin patch turned out and the pic with the kids holding the pumpkins over their faces was priceless! That spider was a really good idea and I am soooooo stealing that one! You have a good day relaxing honey, you deserve it!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
29 October 2011 Its just a little after 7 am, and 22 degrees!!!! BRRRRRrrrrrrr. Lucky for me, hubby was up before me, and has the fire going already. NICE! AND coffee done! OK, what does HE want!? LOL So the pot belly pig transport fell through. UGH! I was really hoping to have them in their new home this weekend. Im so sorry Aly. Looks like I may have them through winter...so I will have to make NEW plans. :/ Right now, all I can "plan" on is getting this coffee in me before I have to go out and do animal chores. Hubby is planning to get the last of the Christmas lights on the house. Yeah, yeah, I know, its early..however, we have a 2 story house, and he always tries to get them on the house before it gets too cold to be up there. Personally I am getting a little excited for the holidays to come. The smells and warmth of the holidays always makes me feel so warm inside. Of course there is always a down side....animal chores in the cold freezing temps.....hauling in firewood...cleaning out the wood stove..but, I am thankful that I am ABLE to do these things....and that the Lord has provided me with everything we need to get through this winter.