JUSTUSNAK...Summer coming to an end!?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
justusnak said:
Aww, Thanks BarredBuff. Its a work in progress...the house...the inside needs lots of updates...but it is comfortable...even tho it really is small. ( only 2 bedroom and 1 bath) :/
Hmmm its looks bigger than that.......
Yup, It is a split level. When hubby wanted to buy this place, I told him , NO WAY am I cleaning that HUGH house. LOL Inside, its rather small...really. Basement on bottom left, garage on bottom right....upstairs is living room on the right, bedroom on the left. It just needs updates....for real!!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
justusnak said:
BarredBuff said:
justusnak said:
Aww, Thanks BarredBuff. Its a work in progress...the house...the inside needs lots of updates...but it is comfortable...even tho it really is small. ( only 2 bedroom and 1 bath) :/
Hmmm its looks bigger than that.......
Yup, It is a split level. When hubby wanted to buy this place, I told him , NO WAY am I cleaning that HUGH house. LOL Inside, its rather small...really. Basement on bottom left, garage on bottom right....upstairs is living room on the right, bedroom on the left. It just needs updates....for real!!
We are in a cabin, we built it about 7 years ago. Its one story with half a basement and perfect size really, we just need room at this house for a pantry.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Very nice home, and good score on the wagon! Glad your fall is going well :)

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I loved reading your Hallowe'en adventure with your grandson. Keep making those most excellent memories with your grandkids. Good stuff this.

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
rathbone said:
I loved reading your Hallowe'en adventure with your grandson. Keep making those most excellent memories with your grandkids. Good stuff this.
Thanks Rathbone. I try to do as much with him as I can, and his sister, altho she is only 2 . :) I don't get to see my other 4 grandsons...so I have to do as much as I can with him!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
You got that wagon for FREE??? :th GREAT score, J!!!

I love your house too....huge and very stately! I think it's really neat to see people's houses....be kind of neat to have a thread that just pictured folks' houses. Did we do that once before?

Guess what? I have that exact bowl in which you have your candy....weird. :p

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
You got that wagon for FREE??? :th GREAT score, J!!!

I love your house too....huge and very stately! I think it's really neat to see people's houses....be kind of neat to have a thread that just pictured folks' houses. Did we do that once before?

Guess what? I have that exact bowl in which you have your candy....weird. :p
Thanks for the kind word on our home. Hubby fell in love with this house 4 years before it even went on the market! LOL He used to tell me, we are going to own that house one day. I of course was like, Um, ok, yeah. LOL Who knew??? He was right!
The wagon will take some work, but...hubby gave me encouraging words today.
We was talking about the wagon, and I was saying how I want to turn it into an animal hauler...he piped up and said, animals? Like Dexter cattle??:th I seriously thought I was going to faint! He has NEVER been on board with me getting them...and, to me that sounded like a "go ahead" LOL Now I have to sell a few things around here to make the money to get it fixed up. I am planning to raise the sides with wood...but attach a few cattle panels on the insides. Then put a gate in the middle...so I can move one animal at a time in a confined space so it can't hurt its self...and a bigger, stronger gate on the back, maybe a ramp style. Not sure about how I will put a top on it yet.... I am going to look for some metal piping on freecycle, and attach metal roofing to that I think. Don't know....either way, I am super excited to have this project, and HOPE to have it finished by spring! :)

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
This is gonna sound silly but how does one use freecycle? I have gone there a few times and it always seems like advertisements and don't see a way to find a specific city or place. Might just be operator error!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
great pics and good deal on a free wagon!!

onto a Thanksgiving avatar now :lol:

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
snapshot said:
This is gonna sound silly but how does one use freecycle? I have gone there a few times and it always seems like advertisements and don't see a way to find a specific city or place. Might just be operator error!
I had a hard time getting it figured out as well...but once I did, whew! Im on to it!! LOL
Type in freeecycle.org......then...you will come to a page that says...find a group near you.....type in your town,state. You have to sign up, to be able to post there...but not to see the posts and reply. If you sign up, you will get notifications when there are new posts...sometimes. Depends on the moderator. I LOVE freecycle!!! Happy hunting.
FC...love the new avatar!

Latest posts