Kind of obvious - Hang out your clothes

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
cooked mice smell.....EWW.....that was a wild story! It is so true when something isn't used, the critters move in. thanks for reminding all of us on that one!!

1acrefarm

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Homesteadmom said:
Now if I can just get dh to build my platform so I don't have to bend all the way over to the ground to get them out of the basket.
I use an outdoor type chair.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
The chair is a good idea except my kids would drag it all over the yard & i would have to hunt it down everytime.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Not my son he would dismantle it to make a jump for his bike. He is very stubborn even though he gets punished for doing these things he won't stop. He is 9 & driving me crazy. We get an area all cleaned up & looking nice & he comes along & it is trashed again. That is why my things need to be cemented in place. What's a mom to do?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HM
I hear ya....we fix it, make it workable, clean it up...and along comes a kid..HA HA HA

we can't win..LOL

chain the chair....yup, stake it into the ground...you MIGHT have a chance it will be there the next day..HA HA

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, my Mom used to have a folding laundry basket on wheels. You know- like a camp chair that folds together but it had a cloth basket instead of a seat- had wheels, was at hip height and and had pockets for clothes pins too. No bending over at all- she just wheeled it along with her as she hung clothes. Shouldn't be hard to make- I wonder if they are still available?

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
enjoy the ride said:
Now that I think of it, my Mom used to have a folding laundry basket on wheels. You know- like a camp chair that folds together but it had a cloth basket instead of a seat- had wheels, was at hip height and and had pockets for clothes pins too. No bending over at all- she just wheeled it along with her as she hung clothes. Shouldn't be hard to make- I wonder if they are still available?
That sounds great to me. I wonder if they are still available guess I will need to do some research. If I find a pic of one dh might be able to make me one cheaper.
We all ready make him clean up the messes his sis makes when he leaves doors open for her to get into things & that hasn't seemed to make a dent in that yet. As I said he is very stubborn about things. I am afraid he is like my dad, whom his dad whopped witha belt one morning as a child because he would not get to school. After the whopping my dad went right back to the sofa & sat back down again & when he was ready he got up & left. The man drives me crazy. I am trying very hard to break ds of that habit.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Sadly, when the wind blows around here - it blows DUST everywhere.. I'd hate to get into gritty sheets to sleep.

Latest posts