Morel's Country Cottage Wow! What a weekend! Fires, chemical spills

Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Yeah, lets just go blame all our misery on poor Eve.

:p
Women!!! Always causing trouble. Should have stuck to the Bananas and the Plums.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Love the story, Morel! I, for one, am extremely overjoyed that God does exist and loves me enough to care that I have a choice in my life. :)

Days like today, in all it's splendorous glory, only affirm to me that everything was created with infinite care and precision. Breathtaking, lovely! :love

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Love the story, Morel! I, for one, am extremely overjoyed that God does exist and loves me enough to care that I have a choice in my life. :)

Days like today, in all it's splendorous glory, only affirm to me that everything was created with infinite care and precision. Breathtaking, lovely! :love
I knew you'd like it Bee:>)

Hey Ya'll...MORELCABIN IS SOLD! We are breaking ground on the new house build now. It is a very simple home plan, but open and bright with sun all day..ohhhhhh I can't wait! It is going to be called "Chateaux Morel" haha! We have a closing date of Jan 1. And the best part...my husband's best friend bought our house...so we may get a chance to use that guesthouse we built someday:>)

Our new house is on a 65x280 ft lot that is backed by a greenspace so our backyard is going to be soooo private that I am putting a picture window in our master bedroom that faces the backyard..where we get deer grazing. Still very natural and we have access to bush all around us. The front of the house looks over the golf course...my dd says she wants to get a good pair of binoculars to check out all the golfers...haha...I will be too busy to watch the golfers...I have huge plans for the backyard that will take me at least a couple of years to finish. It is very rocky. I am hoping that during the build they hit an undergrround spring that I can make them pipe for me for watering the gardens and stuff.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Wow!, Morel, that didn't take long at all. Congratulations on starting a new chapter in your life. :cool:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Morel, congrats! I am so happy for you :)
Chateaux Morel...very nice :thumbsup

Good to hear you sounding so happy and enthusiastic.