My new Dog

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Picture update on Owen. Its been two weeks and you definetly can see the difference.

20231031_172452.jpg

20231031_172446.jpg

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yes, he looks 10,000,000 X better... How is his dsiposition now that he is not "scared to death"? Looks like he is happy.... Glad that you got him... the last few dogs I had sort "found me"... one was left at a house I moved to, because the owner must have abused her because they couldn't catch her... i had her til she died 8-10 years later. Dog wandered into the farm I was renting, thin, and I called around and dog warden said they would come get him and I said no, he was fine but just didn't want someone to be looking for him... had him, 5-6 years til someone purposely hit him on the road (neighbors said they swerved off the road into their yard) and when I left him at the vet to set the leg, he just gave up... must've thought I abandoned him... broke my heart... my next one was a "throwaway" from a farm I tested... they got "tired of her and wanted a different dog"... had her for 8-9 years too... haven't had one since Emmy.... and these 2 kittens (ahem... cats) were a feel sorry, momma got killed on the road... and they are spoiled ... outside cats... yeah right. They are stretched out on the chair now... and wind up on the bed sometime at night... right there when I wake up in the morning...
At least they have been hunting.. and the one really gets possessive... growls at you when he has had a young rat and a couple of moles so far.... so I am HOPING my inside mouse problem will be a thing of the past now....

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, major improvement. Bigger than that, he looks happy. There is no price for happiness. He is cared for, food, water, shelter, most of all, love. And I’m betting that he loves you fiercely with all his heart. If not now, it will come.

Latest posts