NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They only were here 10 minutes. .. and we're waiting. ..

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Apparently we get to wait until tomorrow, FIL hasn't called us. But DH will see him first thing in the morning. And I hope to know something soon. I'm soooo impatient. It rained again today. Every time it rains I get a headache and sore throat. This place.... ugh.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Never has been something I'm good at.

NH is looking awfully Democratic... I hope these poll results turn around soon.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes, we kept our Republican governor. Big win there! I'm not totally a Republican but I like low taxes and guns so... yay, lol.

FIL is waiting for a price from the mobile home guy. He said don't get your hopes up until it's a done deal, but this place is super nice. He won't tell us which place, so sneaky! His wife keeps dropping hints though. If it's the one we think it is.... wow. It's crazy. Should know later today or tomorrow. I would guess tomorrow, it's 55 and sunny and we're headed into cold, cold. People are doing everything they can between weeks of rain and upcoming weeks of snow!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
:fl Really hoping that it turns out well for you! :fl It's gotta be exciting and exasperating at the same time.... I don't take surprises very well.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't either! At all! And I really need to know where I'm going to put my Christmas tree, lol. Priorities you know! So we are starting to pack... I am only a little stressed... excited but stressed!