NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It is! We have a dump trailer we borrowed sitting next to the front door so we're dumping a bunch too. I'm waiting or DH to bring home boxes and I'll get packing!

The place we think they're looking at has a walk in closet and a pantry. Never had either of those before, lol!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yes we are and yes it is.

Side note, my MIL that we don't get along with is going to be SO MAD when she finds out. Mean woman. She missed DD1' S birthday and has met DD2 twice (and doesn't have a clue how old she is ) so I'm totally allowed to not care what she thinks!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
It sounds like this new home is going to be a big upgrade! It sounds fantastic and those involved need to get on with things now, so we can know for sure and you can get moving!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow... we should know something tomorrow... I have NO patience lol!

DD2 finally got her first two teeth! 10 months old, she wasn't rushing lol. Appointments for both girls tomorrow morning. I adore their doctor, we'll see what she says about the potential shellfish allergy... Poor DD1 really enjoyed that lobster before it attacked her and she broke out in hives!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yay for knowing something tomorrow! Yay for teeth!! Hope the shellfish allergy - isn't!

And - what time tomorrow will you know? This is nail biting stuff!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
DD1 is in the 95th percentile for height and weight and DD2 is in the 90th. I have big kids lol.

Everyone's healthy, DD1 got a referral to an allergist to see about this shellfish stuff. She's going to love that.... or not.

Waiting for house news now.... I should have stopped and gotten some boxes on my way home. Oh well.