NH Homesteader's journal

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Awesome! Yay on decision making! Yay on having the option to make a decision! Yay on the whole darn thing!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Leaving around noon to go see the potential new place, eek! since it rained the other day I'm having a lot of issues again with my throat, etc. I'm exhausted too, very anxious to have the new place. They're ready to start ASAP so we'll be moving fast to get things ready!

It's getting cold, lows in the teens at night forecasted this week. Yuck.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Gosh, I hope this place will work out for you and QUICKLY. Like, before it rains again quickly. Keeping fingers, eyes and toes crossed here!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
t's getting cold, lows in the teens at night forecasted this week.
Holy Geeze!! That's just sounds crazy to me! However, we are forecast to get our first freeze maybe tomorrow night - which also sounds crazy to me. First freeze here is usually not before December and most likely into Jan or even Feb which is usually our coldest time.

Boo on feeling bad... But YAY on seeing the prospective new house!!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh. My. Gosh. The place is gorgeous! They're moving our place out at the end of the week or beginning of next week, we'll have to go stay with my parents while they pour the slab, etc. And we'll be in our new house in 3-4 weeks!!! AND FIL is gifting us the money over our budget. Like, it's way over budget. Like over double our budget. And it's bigger than we thought, we're gaining about 500sqft!! Eeeek!

Gotta go pack now!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Holy COW that's fantastic!! Can't wait for ya'll to be in and settled. Think you'll be in before Christmas?