NH Homesteader's journal

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
WOW !!!!!!!! Are you still going to speak to us???

That is super lovely. You must be thrilled. AND no mold! He's loaded....would he like to adopt?? I'm available. :lol:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Doesn't come with furniture, does come with appliances, kitchen island is bigger in ours too.

Lol hey he did adopt DH! And yeah, he has a million dollar house... and he used to fly a helicopter to work... but he didn't raise DH to be a spoiled rich kid, and he's a humble rich man. who wants his grandkids in a nice house. It also has upgraded insulation and a steeper roof for snow load, and sheetrock instead of cruddy mobile home panels. It's lovely, just lovely. We won't be moving anytime soon. I have a barn and a great house coming... I'm cool with the snow lol!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That is a good man. He does love his grand kids, and he loves their parents too. I am very, very happy for you. Your new home is beautiful, I know you can't wait to move in it.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks, we're excited, except for the fact we'll be homeless for 3-4 weeks and have to move the 4 humans and 2 dogs in with my parents and their dog and 2 cats (and I'm allergic to cats!) So.... patience will be required on my part!

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
FIL is convinced we should sell our pellet boiler and we'll save money using propane. I am not convinced, but the new ones are way nicer than ours so we might sell it and if our propane bill is astronomical, buy a new one next year. We'll have propane either way, which will help in the in-between weather where our boiler is overheating. It really prefers really cold weather. We'll see.

Supposed to get two storms this week. Ughhhh!