Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
My husband actually got up the other night and put our 10 yr old lab on the porch cause he was snoring so loudly and licking himself and farting like a bandsaw....it was audible :lol:

My personal fave is when he (the dog) farts and then looks at his own butt to see where the noise came from....:lol: :gig :lol:

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
:clap

i dont let the dogs in my bedroom. i hate sleeping with dogs. the paw licking, the ear flapping, the snuffing around, and lets be honest - the big dog toots. plus The Insane Cat Posse needs to know that they have a safe dog-free place.
I can't stand all the dang noise the dumb dog makes, keeps me awake and NO ONE else understands! So glad that I am not the only one :thumbsup

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
girl, do you have fleas in your hair yet??? :lol: :lol:

storms seem 'really intense' lately don't they...some T storms here are super wild. I love them and hate them LOL

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I love sleeping with dogs. Dog farts aren't so bad. I don't hear a thing. :lol:

*looks around to see if anyone notices she is a little weird, sees no one is really pays attention and relaxes, no they weren't.*

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I can't sleep if my kitties don't snuggle in with me.

I stayed at a friend's house to watch their kids because the mama was preggers and had to do an emergency ER visit. They got home and their rotweiler was snuggled into me and we were sprawled asleep on the couch. They couldn't believe she didn't rip my face off because my hands were clutching her paws and she HATES anyone going NEAR her paws. Puppy abuse :( They rescued her, but she would only bite if someone went for her paws.

Obviously she didn't mind another PUPPY clutching her paws. She was very protective of me lol.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
2 of the dogs sleep with us. The pug does NOT. EVER! 'nuff said.
I need a tree guy who wants ducks. Edna's got a boatload of eggs under her in a nest she's built that's now about a foot high. These ducklings will need to go as soon as they are out of the eggs. I need more ducks like a I need.......
more ducks :rolleyes:

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I wish I had a big kitty or dog, or both, to cuddle up for a nap with. I sleep really good that way.
The hubby took care of the snoring. Come to think of it- he is awfully furry too . . . hmmmm, looks like a pattern here.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
wow what a day!

we got so much fencing done yesterday - and a"brush hogged" down a lot of bramble around the new pig area (using the bad mower of course). but we got run into the house from another storm.

so i spent the rest of the afternoon laying on the couch, Little Mo under my arm, watching bad crime shows on hulu.

it rained a lot and then it was too soggy to do anything. so i re-adjusted Little Mo and watched even MORE crime shows. it was great.

but here was the funny part.. just as we were about to get started outside the MIL called and she was "in the area" (in the area!?!? are you kidding there is NOTHING around us!) and maybe she could come by or we could meet for lunch?

i am not kidding you. The Big Man grabbed me and we hid in the basement. until i couldnt take it anymore and had to get to work - so he says, "just dont work out in front - go WAY down by the pond!"

ha!

so i laughed about that all day. dang am i glad we have the gate. and all this fencing.

"in the area" by patootie. like she cant call and say "hey lets have lunch next thursday?"

so now, of course, we are on the edge of being late for church and we'll stop by their place after. and LIE ABOUT HOW WE WERE HOME AND WE WERE HIDING FROM THEM.

i'm pretty sure the sermon today will be on LYING. i'll letcha know if i get smited.

;-)

ps looks at SD like she's a total weirdo for liking to sleep with dogs HA!!! just kidding, baby *raises eyebrow*

ps Abi - my cat Peep acts like she hates me all day long, but at nite she holds my hand with her paws. hee hee hee

Latest posts