Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
i think i've seen it in there.. from the Book of Jose chapter 3 vrs 5-10:

prepareth thou the peppers in the ways of your fathers, then get thee onions and cilantro...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

omg i'm gonna laugh about that all day!
I missed the book of Jose somehow. It must have been one of those lost books. Now that is has has come to light I can I can see how it will change the world. The kids are making tortillas in Sunday school while the big pot of beans is cooking to go with the after services pot luck. The adults contribute their favorite salsas and many new members are truly grateful to attend.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
abifae said:
:gig

The book of Jose isn't lost, OFG has it!
what this old thing? *OFG pulls out centuries old scroll* me and Nibbles found it when we were spelunking in the back of the property..

they told me on Antiques Roadshow that it wasnt worth anything.

the Book of Jose goes on to say something about preparing a taco in the presence of mine enemies..and one of the miracles what was Martha didnt get 'hot pepper hands' when we was making fajitas for everyone. .....and it goes without saying that the Last Supper included tequila not wine...

who knew? all this time i was just being scriptural... hum.....

*in the background all the cats take cover from the approaching smiting bolt of lightening.......*

ha!

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
abifae said:

The book of Jose isn't lost, OFG has it!
what this old thing? *OFG pulls out centuries old scroll* me and Nibbles found it when we were spelunking in the back of the property..

they told me on Antiques Roadshow that it wasnt worth anything.

the Book of Jose goes on to say something about preparing a taco in the presence of mine enemies..and one of the miracles what was Martha didnt get 'hot pepper hands' when we was making fajitas for everyone. .....and it goes without saying that the Last Supper included tequila not wine...

who knew? all this time i was just being scriptural... hum.....

*in the background all the cats take cover from the approaching smiting bolt of lightening.......*

ha!
Take up the holy tequila, and pour 2 shots. Not 1, unless thou continuest on to 2. Thou shalt not pour 3 shots. 4 is right out. Upon pouring the 2 shots of tequila, addest thou 1/2 shot of cointreau or triple sec. Then takest up thy lime, and upon squeezing it well, cleave it in twain. Addest thou the juice of half the cloven lime. Shakest well with ice. Saltest thou the rim of thy margarita glass, well- chilled. Strainest thou the concoction into the well-prepared glass and imbibest thou gratefully.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
AnnaRaven said:
Take up the holy tequila, and pour 2 shots. Not 1, unless thou continuest on to 2. Thou shalt not pour 3 shots. 4 is right out. Upon pouring the 2 shots of tequila, addest thou 1/2 shot of cointreau or triple sec. Then takest up thy lime, and upon squeezing it well, cleave it in twain. Addest thou the juice of half the cloven lime. Shakest well with ice. Saltest thou the rim of thy margarita glass, well- chilled. Strainest thou the concoction into the well-prepared glass and imbibest thou gratefully.

(Dang, I miss Monty Python!!)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
....and imbibest thou gratefully.
Amen!

well there was a famine in the salsa land.. just as predicted in the Parable of the Empty Onion Box....so i had to go and get more. we're ready for action now tho! whooot!

the house smells like a fiesta heaven...

:)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Annnnnaaaaa you are cracking me up!!!

You too OFG.

Book of Jose. :: snort ::

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
later we'll do a study on the Parable of the Smallest Seed and how it became the hottest jalapeno.

whoot!
;-)

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
sweetie, I think you've been in the fumes too long - open a window, OK? :lol: