Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Tuna is what we used. Took no time at all to trap it. Whew, I can at least sleep without worrying about my chickens. If I don't dream about those eyes. :p

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
you guys are SLAYIN' me!

whooot! Lori - you show 'em how its done!

beware the eyes!!!!! eeeewwwwewueeuueeueuwweeee!!

there's none more vile than the dreaded possum...

say - who's got the moonpies?

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Times like that I miss my old Husky. We would trap the possum... assuming SHE didn't get it first. Then bring trap and all to the dog. She would stand there with a BIG smile on her face and wait while we opened the trap and kicked the back of it. Swoop. Chomp. Chomp. You could hear the bones crush. Then she was done and I had to dispose of the carcass.

I got to where I could do it, even without my haz mat suit! :lol:

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Times like that I miss my old Husky. We would trap the possum... assuming SHE didn't get it first. Then bring trap and all to the dog. She would stand there with a BIG smile on her face and wait while we opened the trap and kicked the back of it. Swoop. Chomp. Chomp. You could hear the bones crush. Then she was done and I had to dispose of the carcass.

I got to where I could do it, even without my haz mat suit! :lol:
eewweee! but funny :lol:

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
We had a possum in the yard yesterday as well! A BIG old SMELLY long nosed possum!! It came up through the woods...and so close to the fence where my sweet little good for nuttin Poms are. They barked, it stood there looking like " umm, ok, and you will do what?" LOL So I got the 22 revolver. Let me say....first, the revolver is old and needs to be sighted....I was up on the deck...and it was in the brush. So, now with this said....6 shots fired and the possum sauntered back into the woods! LOL Oh, I WILL get it, next time! LOL Glad you got yours. I despise possum!!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ah.. there's nothing like a good possum shoot.

thanks for bring the beer... for breakfast?? we'll i'm making a bacon and egg pizza so i guess that fits!

:)

and ahhhh the cuppa joe i've got going......

happy saturday everyone!
(no new goats. i swear she is faking)