Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Okay, I too would like to see the Hillbilly Boob Job.......

I swear I'm going to take a camera with me to Walmart next time and take pictures of all the local folk....My personal favorite is the pair of sweat pants that say JUICY on the back but the butt is so big it has swallowed the "I" and it just says JUCY. :lol:

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Okay, I too would like to see the Hillbilly Boob Job.......

I swear I'm going to take a camera with me to Walmart next time and take pictures of all the local folk....My personal favorite is the pair of sweat pants that say JUICY on the back but the butt is so big it has swallowed the "I" and it just says JUCY. :lol:
:yuckyuck :lol: :gig :yuckyuck

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Spandex is a privilege, not a right! :p

Yay on the giant cheese and the big pot! I have re-read a lot of my cheese book and will be putting in my culture order today. I can't wait! What did you make? Another gouda? I can't wait to try that recipe again. I think I made it when it was too hot in my kitchen last year and that is why it failed.

I really like the caerphilly. It was fairly simple and aged nicely. It was good on the pizza, with storebought mozzarella to bind it. Nice flavor.

Hillbilly boob job.....duct tape....my guess is that the boobs were pushed up and taped in a version of what the pageant queens are famous for?

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I cannot even begin to tell you the bad fashion I have witnessed in this town.....

My brother attacked me one evening at a wedding and dragged me into the ladies room and proceded to whip out 2 bandaids and pull me out of my dress so I could "pad" my nipples....gotta love a gay brother....he always has my back when it comes to fashion faux pas

bibliophile birds

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
frankly i never fell for the "better living thru walmart/sams club" marketing thing. and personally I think Sam Walton has done more to ruin small towns in this country than anything else ever has.
couldn't agree more. the argument i hear all the time is that Walmart employees so many local people that would otherwise be unemployed.... apparently all those people have forgotten that, before Walmart, there were TONS of small businesses that actually employed those people. then Walmart forced them out. as a species, we are so blind to the recent past.

abifae said:
crowds of fat people pushing around carts full of donuts and junk food and diet soda while their equally fat children whine and complain about not having this that or the other just really make me want to cause several embarrasing (for others, I don't believe I've ever been embarrased) scenes
LOL I think that every time I go to the grocery at all! Going to the grocery store always makes me think kids don't get spanked enough and that parenting skills have seriously disappeared.
just about every time i go to Walmart, which isn't often, i get horribly depressed. i just see all those unappealing people (i'm not necessarily talking about size, but the whole plethora) and think "How in the world are all those people married and having children am I am single as is humanly possible?" it makes me want to curl up in bed for days.

and then i remember that those people are married to EACH OTHER. ewwwww. ;) and suddenly i feel great about being single!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sorry I missed the picture request. I have been consumed with my creepy Meats, house chores and my dh deciding he wants to move again. :he

I tell you that man can't make up his mind on anything.

I will see if I can copy the pic to my journal. Don't laugh at me.

g

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Please put an alert in the title.....I don't want to miss that one! I can't promise I won't laugh, but I assure you, I could use a good laugh so you will be doing me and others a great service! :D Tell ya what, I won't tell you that I laughed.....