PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Had my NST this morning. The heartrate sounded great!!
I told my OB that bedrest must suit me because I have been feeling pretty good. Then she took my bp and it was 130/80!!:celebrate That is the best it has been in over a month!!

The older three boys start 4H shooting tonight. And DH just LIVES to raise my bp and is giving me a bad time about taking them because he wanted to go get the oil changed in his car! :smack Then drop them off and go get it changed!! They have to be there for 3 1/2 hours!!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
PP, got this from an email friend..... and I thought of you right away :D

An older, tired-looking dog wandered into my yard.
I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home and was well taken care of.

He calmly came over to me, I gave him a few pats on his head;
he then followed me into my house, slowly walked down the
hall, curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, greeted me in my yard, walked inside and resumed his spot in the hall and again slept for about an hour.
This continued off and on for several weeks.

Curious I pinned a note to his collar: 'I would like to find out who the owner of this wonderful sweet dog is and ask if you are aware that almost every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap.'

The next day he arrived for his nap, with a different note pinned to his collar: 'He lives in a home with 6 children, 2 under the age of 3 - he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?'

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought you'd like that!! :D

You're doing fantastically with the bp numbers there! Congratulations! :hugs

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
DH is on his way home with the older boys. He says the roads are starting to get pretty snow covered. DH and the boys have the men's breakfast first thing in the morning so it will be just DD and I until about 10:30! :D
I am picking up my kit to do a belly cast on Monday after my OB appointment.

I have been just frustrating myself by looking up houses and property online!! There are a couple of houses in my area that I would just LOVE to have but they are about $200K out of our price range!!:he Ummm...why do I do that to myself???

13 yo is going to get his butt kicked when he gets home!! We just paid $44 to sign the boys up for the 4H shooting and it is $4 everytime they go and he did NOT even shoot anything tonight!!!!!!! :rant Then I guess 11 yo shot but kept one of his hands in his pocket so the leader had to load the gun for him because he was to cold to take his hand out of his pocket!!:somad It kind of urks me that they pull this crap when they are with DH but would not dare do it when they are with me!! Yet, DH tattles on everything they do....so why do they think they can get away with it?? :smack

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
PP - Had to laugh at the kids pulling stuff with DH that they won't do with you. It reminds me of that, "wait til your Father gets home", threat that some moms use. It does not work because the threat is at another location which means the punishment is (according to kid time) way out there in neverland.
My DS was in 4H shooting and on the 4H shooting team. He loved it. But hey, if your hands are cold, and you can get someone else to load the gun for you. What the heck. I would take advantage of that service too. LOL

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Well now I can only hope 13 yo pulls this crap again because I told him he owes me $13 worth of work because he just went there and completely wasted my $$!! They have to be chores and work that he does not normally have to do! So, he is cleaning his (the boys) bathroom from top to bottom....tub, toilet, sink, scrub floor, finish laundry, and clean the mirror!!
Oh, I am such a mean mom!!!:bun
11 yo is not allowed to play any video games because if he is to lazy to use two hands to shoot a gun he is to lazy to use two hands to play video games!!!

Mwahahahahaaa!!!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
They know if they get me to the point that I have to say "wait until your dad gets home" They are in BIG trouble!!!!!!!!! Usually that means that they have done something so bad that they are going to be double punished for it because I am the main disciplinary and what mom says GOES!!! They don't dare cross me because they know that I am the keeper of their world!! If you tick mom off you might as well forget going to Rangers, Ranger camp, TKD, piano, men's breakfast, to the neighbors to hunt, Sunday School (I will make them sit with me), getting to stay at grandma's while mom takes a day out (I force them to go with me), 4H shooting, playing video games...etc.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good girl PP. Sounds like creative thinking on the discipline. Thats what works!
Great checkup too! keep it up.

Latest posts