Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:rolleyes: and the people for the kitten stood me up...waited till 1, grabbed puppy pads and bleach came home. email at 12:30 (we were supposed to meet at 12:15) saying they wernt coming.

im running on empty.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Oh Pinky, I'm so sorry. Hope she pulls thru. :hugs

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
and just like that...shes gone.

and im done...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
OH noooooooo....omg, Pink..... oh noooo - I am so sorry....and that sounds so inadequate for what you've been through. :hugs

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Pink, are you OK? I've been thinking about you and praying for you a lot.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
just checking in...im alive...bout all I can realy say right now.
waiting on the rain to stop so I can go dig a hole and burry her next to jack, willow, and dozer.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
so shes in the ground, the rain must of now because the ground is wet enough to be fairly easy to dig.
I told her I was sorry, place her genly and covered her with dirt,and that was it...sometimes im glad im the only one around...no one to keep a brave face for.

on my way up the neighbor goes "oh whatwere you burying" with a smileon hisface..
****ing treasure douchbag! should have been my reply...but instead I just looked away and dragged the shovel back to the house.

after tis past few mnths with jack and willow and dozer and tallie...if my heart breaks one more time itl be into dust...the peicesare too small...
and adding the frustration of my hand, my will just isn't strong enough. I dont have the energy or mental capacity right now,
I keep wanting to get out of the house, Theres a Halloween party tonight id been looing forward to, go, pretend everything is fine for a while...but then at the same time all I can bring myself to do is sit here...

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I sincerely hope you went to that party and are having a great time right now. :hugs Love you girl! If you need anything message or call me. If you want to just come hang out or want company or whatever...I'm here for you. We don't even have to talk. I know you're in a bad spot right now. ANYthing...