Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Pinky, are you OK? I'm getting a bit worried about you.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
im alive.
still trying to make arangments for dozer.
im not sure willow is going to make it (she busted out 3 days ago again and hasn't come home)
I sold jacks cage and its so od looking to my left and not having him there with a wiffle ball on his head...

and to top it all off my gyno is a jerkface lyer and im in incredible amounts of physical pain right now too! *yay*

I have endo and pcos...
my dr took me off the deppo which has worked for over 8 years to control the ain ad bleeding.
my dr took me off it on the romis that should this new one not work out we can "always put you back on deppo"
3 months on the ring and im having cramps that bring me to my knees even with tylanol extra every 4 hours and hydros at bedtime...I cant take NSAIDS so that's as trong as I can get without a script, im bleeding like someone turned on a faucet to boot, im an emitonal basket case and I have no idea if its form loosing some of my best buddies or rom PMDD....
and all I can do to keep the pain manageable is dope up on pills and curl up in a little ball.

ive got an appointment with a new gyno but the earliest anyone could get me in is the 20th...
Monday im going to my r and begging for something to help with the pain...

my mental me clinic nurse upped my does of my regulars (due anyway) and added something to take at bedtime to help me sleep, but with the endo pain im waking up every 3 1/2-4 ish hours in desperate need of more pain relief...

im ready for life to stop throwing wrenches at my head...
id much prefer dollar bills....

the money form jacks cage should pay for jasper and ruby to get spay/neutered at least so something good will come of that.

but...im alive...

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Take care of yourself the best you can. I wish there was something I could do for you to help ease the pain and the bleeding. :hugs

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well willow came home this morning, how she got home I don't know, shes super weakrefusing foo and im pretty sure she just came home so she could sleep peacefully until she passed.
tried to forcefeed liquids and food and gave he sub q b12 and pain killers, but shes labored breathing lost a crazy amount of weight ad is glassy eyed.
the vet warned me her chances were slim, but now ive got to watch her slip away.
ive have her euthanized but it Monday before theres a regular vets office open and the evet wants over $100 to do it...($50 more than the regular vet) and if I needot have ozer PTS ell...

and to add to the wrentches...

when tout today to pick up line for the weed wacker,food for the puppies, fluid for the windsheld washer and feed for the livestock...
I remembered the pupy food...forgot the other thingsand arrive at the feed store little less than 5 mins after they closed...

ive gotenough feed to lat me till Monday but still...

and when I stoped in freds on the way home to pick up the winsheildfluid and line fo the weed eater that id forgotone, not only wee they out but I got stung by some kind of aty black wasp thing TWICE!
oce on the head and ones on my finger when I whent to remove the thing jabbing me in the head.
im ok...but OW!!!

im pretty sure I need to just go curl up in a cave somewhere until this year is done.

oh and I finally got intouch with the loan lady yesterday (I have 30 ays to get this ap processed befoe I have to refile, ive been trying to getthgrough to her for 2 weeks already!
and gues what...
she couldn't find my pre-application which she nees to go withmy regular application in orer to make me an aplintment to reveil the application...so now ive got to wait until Monday eveing/Tuesday morning before illhear anytig back on that...*sigh*

I have a letter here an a full application, its got your name and number on it, why the hell would I be calling you if I handt already put inthat first thignand gotten the 2nd part...*sigh*

I just want a toilet that doesn't add to the huge sloppy mud puddle forming in the backyard evey time I flush it...*sigh*

I just want to goback to bed and not wake up until life decides ive paid enough for whatever terrible thing I did to deserve all this and give me a break.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Willow passed away yesterday evening in my arms, she purred herself to sleep getting ear rubs and just stopped breathing.
I buried her this morning in the orchard next to jack jack.

im not quite sure whatsholding me together right now, ducttape mabe?

I feel kinda numb right now...

nee to keep busy I think so I did some dishes, (ran out of room so have moe to do later) and the puppies need baths and sanitary trims and their ears taped...so im going to be doing all that today...
nd ive got laundry to put away and baby parrotlets to pull from the nestbox and and and....all I want to so is curl up and sleep.

an with so far nothing on the side of doer finding a home I may have to put him to sleep (ive got a week) and I don't know if I can handle it...
im broken and just trying to eep the pieces together right now.

when it rains it pours an right now im flooded.

KnightMare

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
We are all sorry for your painful loss. If only there were some form of cheer we could give you, I'm certain each of us would do it. Losing one of your animals is so difficult to endure, particularly when you have tried so hard to take good care of them
Be at peace,
We are all with you.

Denim Deb

Reaction score
Pinky, I don't know how many times today you were in my thoughts. I've been praying for you often. I just wish I was closer. :hugs