Rammy's Rabbit Thread

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
She may have mites and they aren’t showing all that scabby stuff yet. Might want to dose her just because.

Rammy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The hair on her ears is all gone. I have been cleaning hair off the wire lately so I think she is just shedding. I am going to start treating this weekend. She is already skittish so why not make her hate me more? :lol:

Rammy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Not rabbit related but one if the chicks one of the broody hens hatched out about a month ago disappeared. It was around yesterday morning but after I had finished mowing the pasture and yard, I noticed it was gone. While I was mowing the pasture, I noticed one of those buzzard hawks flying around and all the chickens were inside the coop. Wonder if thats what happened to it. The chicks havent been staying close to the flock but squeezing thru the 2 x 4 inch wire fence to peck around. The little black one thats gone was going into the back yard by itself. Its too bad that something got it.

Rammy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yeah, I have trouble reading the smaller font, too. This font could be just a little smaller, but there is no font in between this one (18) and (15). Bummer.