shortages

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
FYI... Colin Powell 84 died today.

I only mention this because I attended one of his leadership seminars and have a copy of his 13 Rules for Leadership on my desk.I also shared his rules with one of my son's. I refer to them on a almost daily basis. Colin Powell was a strong american leader with simple no non-sense approach to leadership that is highly effective.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh no! This is why we have to be careful. I’ve been limiting how much I’m leaving my house. I don’t want to get Covid-19 and miscarry. I hope his family is ok. 84! Long (and hopefully) good life.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
FYI... Colin Powell 84 died today in Walter Reed of covid complications and fully vaccinated according to MSM
He was 84 and suffering from a bad blood cancer. A flu could have been just as bad. Please, for the peace of this forum, do not start the covid vaccine rantings again. The "fully vaccinated" throw away comment was another troll line.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He was 84 and suffering from a bad blood cancer. A flu could have been just as bad. Please, for the peace of this forum, do not start the covid vaccine rantings again. The "fully vaccinated" throw away comment was another troll line.
You are absolutely right and thank you for bringing it to my attention, I should not have pointed or referenced MSM. I will edit my post and remove the reference. I clearly made a mistake, I apologise, please accept my apology.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My uncle's wife died from a cold a several years ago. She'd had a nasty cancer and had managed to fight it off. She was a month away from being able to start getting revaccinated as they had to kill her immune system. Cancer just sucks on how it weakens you and what it takes to fight it.